Research programme: lysophosphatidic acid receptor targeted compounds - SRI
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2005 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.sri.com)
- 02 Apr 2004 Ceretek's intellectual property assets have been acquired by SRI International
- 12 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)