Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - Cell TherapeuticsAlternative Names: c-kit oncogene inhibitors - Cell Therapeutics; Oncogenic pathway inhibitors - Cell Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 07 Jan 2004 Novuspharma has merged with and into Cell Therapeutics
- 09 Sep 2003 This programme is still in active development