At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzoxazines; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in European Union (PO)
- 05 Mar 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Bipolar disorders in USA (PO)
- 05 Mar 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)