Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon; Cephalon France
- Developer Cephalon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in France (unspecified route)