Streptococcal A vaccine - Baxter InternationalAlternative Names: Group A Streptococcal vaccine - North American Vaccine
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International; M6 Pharmaceuticals
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Streptococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)