Research programme: cardiovascular disease and diabetes therapeutics - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celera Diagnostics
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celera Diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 10 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Jan 2006 Celera Diagnostics has been acquired by Celera Genomics Group