Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 NEO 377 is available for licensing (http://www.spectrumpharm.com)
- 17 Dec 2002 NeoTherapeutics is now called Spectrum Pharmaceuticals