Research programme: antisense oligonucleotides - ARC Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator McGill University
- Developer ARC Pharmaceuticals; McGill University
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 19 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)