Research programme: cancer therapy - OncoTherapy/Shionogi
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator OncoTherapy Science; Shionogi
- Class Cancer vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Subunit vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer
- No development reported Breast cancer; Prostate cancer