Research programme: antiallergics - CAT/XerionAlternative Names: Antiallergics research programme - CAT/Xerion
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cambridge Antibody Technology; Xerion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy in Germany (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2006 Cambridge Antibody Technology has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 22 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Germany (unspecified route)