BY 170424Alternative Names: BY 424
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nycomed
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in Europe (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Helicobacter infections in USA (unspecified route)