Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kopran Research Laboratories
- Class Antiulcers; Benzimidazoles
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Peptic ulcer in India (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Peptic ulcer in India (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Peptic ulcer in India (unspecified route)