Research programme: malaria vaccine - Novavax/NIAIDAlternative Names: Baculovirus MSP1-42 vaccine - NIH/Novavax; Malaria MSP-1 vaccine - NIAID/SAIC/Novavax; Malaria MSP-1 vaccine - NIH/SAIC/Novavax
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Novavax
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Malaria in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2001 Preclinical trials in Malaria in USA (unspecified route)