Research programme: alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists - RocheAlternative Names: Nicotinic alpha-7 receptor agonists - Memory Pharmaceuticals/Roche; α7 nAChR agonists - Memory Pharmaceuticals/Roche
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Memory Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Roche
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists; Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 06 Mar 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 09 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)