At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 19 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 19 Apr 2002 Profile was created from the 93rd annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research