Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapy - Thuris/D-PharmAlternative Names: Alzheimer's disease therapy research programme - Thuris/D-Pharm
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Thuris Corporation
- Class Ethylenediamines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2004 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)