Research programme: AMPA modulators - NeuroSearchAlternative Names: AMPA modulators research programme: - NeuroSearch; Glutamate AMPA modulators research programme: - NeuroSearch; Research programme: glutamate AMPA modulators - NeuroSearch
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Pyrroles; Tetrahydroisoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor agonists; AMPA receptor antagonists; Glutamate agonists; Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dementia; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2011 Research programme: AMPA modulators - NeuroSearch is available for licensing as of 28 Sep 2011. http://neurosearch.com
- 14 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Denmark (unspecified route)