Interleukin-10 gene therapy - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Crohn's disease gene therapy; IL-10 gene therapy; Interleukin-10 gene therapy - AMT
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Class Cytokine genes; Gene therapies; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 10 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2004 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)
- 04 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Crohn's disease in Netherlands (unspecified route)