Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Class Class II antiarrhythmics; Class III antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Arrhythmias in India (unspecified route)