Research programme: serotonin 7 receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB 258741; SB 269970; SB 691673
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Piperidines; Pyrrolidines; Tosyl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Sleep disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 05 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Depression in Denmark (unspecified route)