Research programme: serotonin 2A inverse agonists - ACADIA PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ACP-106
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Insomnia; Parkinson's disease; Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)