Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Class Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 2002 TRC 2XXX is available for licensing in the USA, Europe and Japan [http://www.torrent-india.com]
- 10 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Angina pectoris in India (unspecified route)