Research programme: CCR7 antagonists - Neurocrine BiosciencesAlternative Names: CCR7 antagonists research programme - Neurocrine Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action CCR7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (PO)
- 12 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (PO)