Cardiovascular gene therapy - Genetix
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Genetix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jan 1999 Preclinical trials in Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)