At a glance
- Originator Merck Frosst
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Bronchodilators; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Canada (unspecified route)