Research programme: immunosuppressive therapeutics - Abbott LaboratoriesAlternative Names: A 420983; A-770041; Immunosuppressive therapeutics research programme - Abbott Laboratories; Lck inhibitors - Abbott Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Pyrazoles; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 May 2004 Data presented at the American Transplant Congress 2004 (ATC-2004) have been added to the Transplant rejection pharmacodynamics section
- 16 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)