At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Infertility therapies; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Female infertility in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Female infertility in Netherlands (unspecified route)