NVP VAD 463Alternative Names: NVPVAD-463
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiallergics; Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic contact dermatitis; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Austria (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic contact dermatitis in Austria (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Austria (unspecified route)