Tc 99m NC 100668Alternative Names: 99mTc-NC100668; NC100668; Tc-99m-NC100668
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare
- Class Oligopeptides; Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Thrombosis (diagnosis) in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2004 Amersham has merged with GE Medical Systems to form GE Healthcare
- 08 Oct 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Thrombosis (diagnosis) in United Kingdom (unspecified route)