Research programme: cancer gene/chemotherapy - Rega Institute for Medical Research
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Rega Institute for Medical Research
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Belgium (unspecified route)