At a glance
- Originator Janssen-Cilag; Johnson & Johnson
- Developer Janssen-Cilag
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Spain (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in Spain (unspecified route)