Research programme: bone regeneration therapy - Atrix/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; QLT USA
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bone disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2004 Atrix Laboratories has been acquired by QLT
- 23 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (unspecified route)