At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Erectile dysfunction in Spain (PO)
- 18 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in Spain (PO)