Research programme: cannabinoid CB1 receptor antagonists - Solvay
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Pyrazoles; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2007 Preclinical development for obesity is ongoing
- 18 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Psychotic disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)