At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antivirals; Lactams; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in United Kingdom (unspecified route)