Research programme: dopamine D1 receptor agonists - Shire Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)