FE 999024Alternative Names: FE999024
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Class Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Kallikrein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Pancreatitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)