Research programme: acetylcholine receptor agonists - ServierAlternative Names: S-35684; S-35836; S-38232
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in France
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2009)
- 23 Nov 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from in vitro and in vivo studies presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2007)