NVP QAB 205Alternative Names: NVP-QAB205; NVP-QAB205AA
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Syk kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)