Research programme: guanylate cyclase stimulants - AbbvieAlternative Names: guanylate cyclase stimulants research programme - Abbott Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)