At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 The integration of Oxford GlycoSciences into Celltech Group has been completed
- 31 Jul 2003 Oxford GlycoSciences has been acquired by Celltech Group