Research programme: transcription activation inhibitors - CelgeneAlternative Names: transcription activation inhibitors research programme - Celgene
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Transactivator transcription protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)