Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator JARI Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammation in Netherlands (unspecified route)