Recombinant E-selectin - Novavax/NINDS
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke; Novavax
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 24 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (unspecified route)