Research programme: HIV protease inhibitors - InvenuxAlternative Names: HIV protease inhibitors research programme - Invenux
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Invenux (CEASED)
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)