Research programme: 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors - ExelixisAlternative Names: XL 903
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Exelixis
- Mechanism of Action 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (PO)
- 05 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (PO)
- 14 Apr 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)