Research programme: melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 antagonists - Neurocrine Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)