Research programme: signal transduction pathway inhibitors - Mercury Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Mercury Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ras signal transduction pathway inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2002 Mercury Therapeutics has acquired exclusive worldwide rights to a drug target from Massachusetts General Hospital
- 26 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)