Research programme: LPAAT-beta inhibitors - Cell TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CT-32228; LPAAT-B inhibitors research programme - Cell Therapeutics; LPAAT-beta inhibitors research programme - Cell Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2005 A preclinical study has been added to the cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 16 Apr 2004 This programme is still in active development - (95th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research [AACR-2004])