Research programme: indolocarbazoles - Advanced Life SciencesAlternative Names: ALS-423; ALS-559
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Life Sciences
- Class Carbazoles; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2011 Suspended - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jun 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)